Have You Been Wondering How YOU Can Harness The Ancient Healing Powers Of Qigong?
Learn quick and simple methods to supercharge your health so that you feel revitalised, relaxed and ready to take on the world!
You will have access to more than 12 hours of step-by-step video and audio easy to follow lessons. You will be notified by e-mail when each new lesson becomes available. Each lesson consists of:
- a professionally filmed Qigong video (10-20 mins duration) so you can see each exercise clearly demonstrated and explained by me
- a Qigong audio file to download so you can practice outside in nature and listen to the instructions on a smartphone
- a Qigong PDF file to download providing you with step-by-step details and more theory about each new method
- After leaving behind my biology degree and PhD (primarily because I couldn't get a job when I moved to Ireland) I had to create a different path for myself (or risk falling into the depths of depression) so I studied to be a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner (having spent a stack of money on professional career advice - so worth it!). Having always wanted to help people this was the perfect vocation for me and my biology background certainly came in handy.
- As a registered member of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland I have 16+ years of experience helping clients to relieve their pain and relax their minds so I've had plenty of time to figure out what works most effectively to bring your health back into balance. (Photo of ACI logo)
- I learned these proven and repeatable Qigong techniques at the University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Guangzhou, China on 4 separate occasions, initially in 2000. This thorough training was taught to me first hand by 2 highly respected Medical Qigong Professors (Prof. Xia Shuangquan and Prof. Song Xinhong).....so I know what I'm talking about! (Photo of Guangzhou Uni logo)
- Hundreds of students in the past 15 years have trusted me to teach them Medical Qigong (Chinese breathing, relaxation, meditation and movements) to promote free flow of energy throughout the body in order to restore physical, emotional and mental health - so I've had lots of practice (I'm also a qualified schoolteacher and have been told I'm a pretty good at imparting knowledge!).
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... I love making a difference to the lives of the people I work with. Showing people who are suffering how to make simple but profound positive changes to their life and health gives me such a buzz - and that's why I've been doing this for 15 years!
TAKE PATH 1 - YOU DO NOTHING... and:
- Your mind chatter and overwhelm will multiply
- Your mood will continue increase on the grumpy scale of 1 to 10
- Your energy levels will continue to decline
- Your physical tension, stress and pain will debilitate you further
- Your quality of sleep will continue to deteriorate
- ....need I go on.....?
TAKE PATH 2 - YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND DO SOMETHING TO HELP YOURSELF... Here's your NEW typical day:
- You get out of bed in the morning and practice 10 minutes of Qigong. Immediately your mind is clear, calm and focused.
- You feel energised and relaxed, ready to tackle the day head on, confident that you can take on the world. Your mood is upbeat, chipper, maybe even gleeful!.
- Your energy levels have been catapulted through the roof! Your pain has subsided and your body feels loose, supple and relaxed.
- You have an abundant capacity to cope and get all your stuff done in the day with loads of energy in reserve to pursue hobbies in the evenings and spend time enjoying the company of loved ones.
- You go to bed knowing that your sleep will be blissfully peaceful and you will wake up the next day feeling like you are walking on air!
Pause for a moment and imagine how days like this will impact on your life and the lives of those close to you......
I'm sure you know from experience that any change takes a bit of effort - but the rewards often pay you back 100x over.
So which path will you choose? Do you owe this to yourself? You be the judge.