Menstrual cramps or period pain are all too common. Along with cramping and pain, symptoms may include headaches, fatigue, feeling faint, breast tenderness, nausea, bloating and diarrhoea. Also, you may experience a whole range of unwanted emotions including irritability, anxiety or feeling tearful. In the video on this page you’ll learn how to use Qigong for period pain management so that you can keep this unwanted monthly misery to a minimum!
Janice Tucker is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Medical Qigong. She is also the founder of the Space To Relax online programme of Qigong video lessons.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to go to my YouTube channel and click the red “Subscribe” button so you don’t miss my regular videos which are full of useful health enhancing tips. These videos will help you to enhance your health and prevent illness from arising in the first place. Also please give this video a “Like” if you found it informative.
The Impact Of Menstrual Cramps (Period Pain) On Our Lives
Any woman knows that period pain can be absolutely miserable. It can vary in intensity from mild cramping to excruciating pain which may cause us to double up and almost pass out. It may cause us to miss work, prevent us from going to social events and stop us from exercising. This truly can be a depressing experience, especially if we know it is going to happen month after month!
The Solution – Qigong For Period Pain
1. Any moving Qigong exercise. In Chinese Medicine pain is the result of the stagnation of flow of Qi, blood and/or fluid through an area. Qigong encourages the internal movement of Qi and blood in the area of the uterus resulting in a relief of stagnation and thereby pain.
2. Discharge With Vibration Method. This is lesson 3 in my free 3 part video series (more about how to access that below). This method will quickly rid waste Qi (in the form of stagnation and pain from the whole body).
3. Qigong for Cleansing. Watch my previous video on “Qigong For Cleansing“. You can use this method of Qigong for period pain because it helps to rid any waste Qi from your body, i.e. pain, nausea, bloating, headache.
What Do I Do Next?
If you would like to start using Qigong for period pain then:
1. Head over to my Space To Relax homepage. There you can sign up for a free 3 part video series of Qigong lessons. These three lessons will show you many useful pain relieving methods to help relieve menstrual cramping. Once you’ve completed the free series you’ll have the opportunity to join my Space To Relax online membership programme of Qigong video lessons. This will allow you to take your practice to a whole new level. You’ll learn many exercises to relieve pain, calm your mind and eliminate health issues before they become a major problem. This includes many more effective Qigong methods which work to harmonise the Liver and Spleen systems (those responsible for healthy and pain free periods).
2. Subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the red “Subscribe” button over on YouTube so that you won’t miss my regular videos which are full of useful health enhancing tips. Also please give this video a “Like” and share with me in the comments box what you do to relieve period pain.
3. Join my free Facebook group, “Space To Relax Free Group” and leave any comments or questions for me there. I’ll be happy to answer them. Also, by joining this group, you will receive regular posts of Qigong articles and videos with really useful tips about how to use Qigong to improve your state of health.